Surrounded by views of the seasonally changing woodlands, Chauncey is an inviting destination and a preferred choice for business and leisure guests visiting Princeton, New Jersey. Select a beautifully appointed guest room or suite in our main building, or treat yourself to luxurious bed and breakfast-style accommodations in our historic Laurie House. Wherever you stay, you'll enjoy delicious dining and a refreshing choice of leisure activities. Here are more details of our Princeton Hotel & Conference Center.
- This Hotel & Conference Center is 100% Smoke Free
- 100 newly renovated guest rooms and suites between the hotel and Laurie House
- Room amenities include organic sustainable bath products, iHome docking station, HD flat screen TV’s, Keurig coffee makers, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, plus a spacious work area, with direct dial phones and voice-mail
- Complimentary Wireless High-Speed Internet access and Complimentary High-Speed Ethernet based Internet access in all guestrooms
- Complimentary shuttle service to various points of interest in Princeton, reservations required.
- Pet Friendly Rooms, based on availability
- Seven gracious rooms and suites in exclusive Laurie House, ideal for a luxurious stay or a private executive retreat
- Casual dining room serving buffet breakfast and lunch, and dinner
- Room service
- Relax, gather with friends or colleagues, or dine in the C Bar, our new lobby lounge
- 24-Hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
- Get outdoors and enjoy our sports field, nature trails, complimentary bikes, bocce ball, croquet and horseshoes.
- Tee times can be arranged at a nearby TPC golf course, Jasna Polana or The Ridge at Backbrook
- Shopping, cultural and sporting events nearby in historic Princeton
- Private estate-like setting, yet convenient to the New Jersey Turnpike and Route 1
- Philadelphia and Newark airports within 60 minutes
- Convenient to Princeton & Rider Universities, The Lawrenceville School, American Boy Choir School, and The Hun School