WEddings at Chauncey
Your wedding is uniquely you...where you have it should be too! A scenic country setting just minutes from historic Princeton, New Jersey, Chauncey provides the perfect setting for your special day regardless of season. Warm up indoors with fireside celebrations in the Brodsky Gallery and Solomon Room. Seasonally (May-October), enjoy our Gazebo, Garden Pavilion Tent and even reserve our historic Laurie House exclusively for your special occasion, all overlooking our 370 wooded acres and picturesque lake. Chauncey is a charming locale for events in every season.
Don't take our word for it...listen to our brides:
"This venue was one of the best decisions for our wedding. Amanda was easy to work with and went above and beyond with executing our wedding vision. She also has a calming and confident demeanor which is appreciated leading up to the wedding. It was a great location and food was solid. Our guests enjoyed themselves. I would definitely recommend this place if you are looking to have your wedding in Princeton."
- Ellen and Allen, February 2018
"I am writing this e-mail to make you aware of the outstanding job that Amanda Puskar did as the Chauncey coordinator of my daughter's wedding. We found Amanda to be very personable, responsive and down-to-earth in all matters relating to the wedding. Her disposition and demeanor made us extremely comfortable throughout the process. I just knew that when Amanda said that something would "get done" that we had no worries. The result was a fantastic wedding day. Our guests raved about the facility and services provided by Amanda and all of your staff members. On behalf of my family, thanks so much for the professionalism of your organization and your commitment to excellence."
- Carol and Bob, June 2017
"Our wedding here was more than we could ever ask for. Our guests raved about the food! Many came up to us telling us it was one of the most delicious weddings they had been to. The staff is more than superb and made our special night so amazing. Thank you to all of you. My husband and I recommend this site to anyone."
- Morgan and Matt, October 2017
picture perfect choices
- Outdoor settings amid the lovingly maintained grounds surrounding the lake with its beautiful fountain and bridge. Spring through fall, your options include a lakeside stylish tented pavilion which remains on the grounds May through October.
- Your ceremony can be held at our beautiful gazebo that overlooks the lake.
- Solomon Dining Room, an elegant two-level venue for your reception with expansive windows and patio overlooking our scenic grounds and lake accommodating up to 150 guests
- Laurie House, a former hunt club, offering complete privacy and the charm of an exclusive country house. Seven luxurious guest rooms, plus beautiful living room and dining room, create the atmosphere of an intimate B&B. Ideal for wedding party accommodations, small rehearsal dinners and receptions.
- Brodsky Art Gallery with its inviting fireplace and ever-changing display of colorful artwork is a free-flowing and sophisticated space for receptions.
LAURIE HOUSE BED & BREAKFAST
- Laurie House includes seven guest rooms including two suites
- Beautifully appointed with Ethan Allen furnishings and accessories in the guest rooms, living room, library, dining room and foyer
- Gorgeous patio is perfect for social events
- Executive Chef, Brian Wagner, uses local artisan products and produce. Seasonal cuisine and elegant service from our culinary team.
- Choose formal plated service, lavish buffet selections or an elaborate cocktail reception
- Premium-brand bar service, an extensive list of wines and champagne
- Table settings designed with flair and executed with perfection
- A unique setting with quality and artistry in every detail, beautiful decor, plus cozy fireplaces for fall and winter weddings
- Professional event coordination - personal service from your first visit to the moment your last guest leaves Chauncey
- Exclusive service, and always one wedding at a time
- Welcoming hospitality and V.I.P. service for you and your guests
BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED GUEST ACCOMMODATIONS
- 100 guest rooms and suites offer out-of-town family and friends gracious hospitality and comfort
- Complimentary fitness center for overnight guests
- Minutes from historic Princeton and Lawrenceville
- Minutes from NJ Turnpike and Route 1
- Within an hour of Manhattan, Philadelphia and major airports
Afternoon Tea Parties
Bridal Shower Tea
Celebrate your bridal shower in style with a charming afternoon tea party. Bridal Tea Showers are a perfect remembrance of the bride’s special day. But don't take our word for it. The following is a quote from a thank you note received on November 11th.
"I want to thank you and your staff for helping to make my daughter's bridal shower so memorable. The tables were set beautifully, the food was delicious, and your staff was so attentive. My only regret is that I didn't know about the Chauncey sooner. Regards, Nita"
Chauncey provides multiple spaces for your rehearsal dinner. Please contact our Catering Sales Manager, Amanda Puskar at email@example.com to plan your dinner.
birthday party tea
Celebrate a wedding, birthday, anniversary or baby shower with an Afternoon Tea Party in one of our unique settings.
Now is the perfect time to plan you holiday celebration at Chauncey.