COVID-19 Operation Plan at Chauncey
In response to these challenging times we have made the decision to temporarily close the Conference Center through May 8th. We recognize that there is nothing more important than the health and well-being of our employees, customers and greater communities.
When we do reopen our doors we intend not only maintaining the highest standards of cleaning that already exist within our building, but expanding upon those efforts to meet the demands of these challenging times.
Some highlights of what we already have in place and additional steps that we will be taking:
- Disinfect all surfaces in guest rooms, including high traffic items such as: light switches, television remote controls, telephones, thermostats and plumbing fixtures
- Increase frequency of disinfecting our public areas
- Increase the number of hand sanitzer stations and providing you a guidance on these locations upon check in
- Each guest room has its own heating and air conditioning unit
- We have made the decision to temporarily remove decorative pillows in the guest rooms
- Maintain our rigorous food safety standards and adopted some optional changes to ensure the safest dining experience possible
- Our front desk provides a natural 6 foot barrier at check-in and check-out
As always, we appreciate your patronage and we hope to see you back at our hotel in the near future!
The Chauncey Team