Chauncey Executive Chef, Brian Wagner winner of the 2018 IACC Global Copper Skillet. Pictured here with Alex Cabanas, Global President of IACC.
From quick lakeside fare at the CBar to a decadent dinner buffet in Solomon or a classic Afternoon Tea,
The Solomon is a light-filled, two-tiered dining room with a working fireplace. The patio overlooking our lake is perfect for al fresco dining.
Unwind with light, locally-sourced fare in a casual atmosphere with breathtaking views of the Lake.
Chauncey Hotel & Conference Center in Princeton, NJ is designed with the comfort of our guests in mind.. Our guests enjoy the full range of guest perks and amenities.
FITNESS CENTER, INDOOR SALT WATER POOL & MORE
Enjoy our state-of-the-art fitness center and indoor saltwater heated pool. We also offer complimentary bikes, nature trails and more.
COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE SERVICE
Enjoy complimentary shuttle service to various points of interest in Princeton, reservations required.
The Hotel Helipad is available to guests upon request. It is located outside on the ground level-a short walk from the main building.
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access in all guestrooms
- Historic Laurie House featuring Seven Bed & Breakfast-style guestrooms
- 10,500 square feet of IACC approved meeting space (11 meeting rooms), plus 6 executive meeting rooms
- Technologically advanced meeting rooms featuring audio and video conferencing capabilities
- Wireless Internet access throughout the facility and grounds
- Business Center
- Complimentary self-service computer/printer stations
- Room Service
- Seasonal Tented Pavilion for outdoor events and weddings
- Afternoon Tea available Friday – Sunday afternoons
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Free mini-shuttle to bring guests to/from downtown Princeton
- Gift/sundry shop