Everyone's safety is our top priority. It saddens us to share that we have temporarily closed our doors during this crisis.
Sips of the Sourlands at Unionville Vineyards
Chauncey provides the perfect setting for those seeking to explore the Sourlands. We are offering this special package which includes:
- Overnight deluxe accommodations
- Two glasses of Unionville wine and one appetizer in our C Bar
- Two tickets to Unionville Vineyard's tasting room
- Full buffet breakfast in our Solomon Dining Room
- Access to our salt-water pool & fitness center
All of this for $179.00 per night. Pricing is for 2 adults.
Unionville Vineyards is central New Jersey's estate vineyard and winery. Tucked on the pastoral hillsides of the Amwell Valley in Hunterdon County, Unionville is named one of the top 500 wineries in the United States by FOOD & WINE Magazine. The winery specializes in Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Syrah, and other French varieties. All wines are 100% New Jersey grown.